VESA: Horizontal x vertical distance (in mm) between the wall mounting holes behind your LED TV. Tilt angle possible +8 degrees and -5 degrees to adjust the view angle and avoid glares due to light. uilt in cable management system to hide all wires and connectors for a plush and neat look. V Arm can be extended up to 19.6″ from wall . It is an universal design that allow you to move viewing direction at any position. Built in plastic decorative wall plate cover conceal mounting hardware provides a clean and tidy look after installation. The screen can be kept as close as 2 mm from the wall for a neat painting type look. To set parallelism of your screen after installation simply release 2 security nuts behind the tilt mechanism and tighten once the parallel of screen has set. Comfortable Multi Angle view to turn the TV with ease to the desired direction of viewing.Can withstand weight upto 27.3 kgs or 60 lbs suiting most TVs upto 65″ also.
- VESA size (mm): 100×100 mm, 200 x 100 mm, 200 x 200 mm , 300 x 200 mm , 300 x 300 mm, 300 x 400 mm , 400 x 300 mm , 400 x 400 mm Please check this before buying-see image 2 to know more.Comes with cable manager to conceal all av and power cables and give your tv space a neat look.
- Powder coated for plush looks.Strong guage metal that can withstand volumetric weight of big screens without any risk
- Heavy duty – keeps your valuable LED TV screen safe from falling or suffering damaged during and after installation
- swivel 180 degrees , tilt , movable corner mount. Complete screw kit provided as per mentioned sizes, you only need a drill machine or a carpenter assistance
- AV/HDMI / RCA ports are out of range of wall mounting holes
- AV/HDMI/RCA ports are at sides or base which doesnot hamper connectivity
- If your TV has VESA above 200×200 MM and ports are slightly above the VESA mounting holes
- Mostly these days most models keep the ports outside barring some very old models such as LCD TV